Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ahoy Matey

I am so excited to get my new Magnolia stamps
from the Fairy Tale Collection. I had to color this
little pirate up and the barrell too. The background
is a roller I have from SU. Base of the card is PaperTrey
paper but I am unsure of the color. I just ordered a bunch
to try out. The PP is really old from a summer stack from
a couple of years ago.

Hemp twine was in my stash and so was the button.
I have a lot of buttons, I love them.

Closeup of his face.

Deatailed shots. I love the skull and anchor. The
background of the barrell is all colored with copics.


Button. It has a little bit of shimmer to it.


Closeup of the cutie. I just think he is
totally adorable. More from this collection
to come. The banner is from New Arrival
cart, handwrote the words and distressed.

2 comments:

  1. This is an AMAZING card! I love love love it. You are really good with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this one. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete