Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Make A Wish (Tent)

Here is another tent card that I made. I think that
these are a lot of fun to make. I used the Sweet Treats
cart again and the paper is from the Sweet Stack by
DCVW. I made this on Sunday and now I do not
remember the sizes of everything. Base of the card
is SU chocolate chip paper. Yummy.

The bottom ribbon is SU chocolate chip ribbon that
they have discontinued but I still have some left over.
I embossed the cupcake with swirls and used Crystal
Effects on it to make it shiny.

Make a wish was also cut from the Sweet Treats
cart. I glittered the Make A and just did some
sweets dots on the wish to help it stand out. The
brad is from SU and is epoxy in the color pretty in
pink. I love these brads.


I thought I would show a close up of the corduroy
buttons in pretty in pink that I used to close up the
card. The tabs coming over the top are the window
words punch from SU.

I even decorated the back of the card with the
same paper that I used on the front. This helped
me hide the brads that are holding the card together.
I had a lot of fun making this and hope everyone will
try their hand at making one.

No comments:

Post a Comment