Thursday, May 20, 2010

Skull Pirate

This card is so different than what I originally
had thought of in my mind. My original vision
had a barrell, anchor, palm trees, boat
waves, sun....etc. I was going to add a skull and
crossbones to the scene in small scale when
I thought of this idea instead. I decided to go with
a pink theme and carry it through. There is not
alot going on with the card and I feel it showcases
pirate Tilda in a good way. She is such a cutie.


Sticles on the eyes and nose of the skull as well as
stickles on the flower.

Her buckles have some bling and I gave her earrings
a bit of bling as well.


Closeup of the flower with stickles. It is still wet in this
picture. The flower is a Marvy punch that I have.


The skull was cut from Indie Art at 4.5 inches. I added
some lines to outline the skull and give it some definition.

1 comment: